- Tough, yet sporty 4-stroke 49cc scooter makes going places fun, even commuting to work or school.
- Fuel injection provides smooth, seamless power – and nearly instantaneous starts.
- Sharp styling and twin headlights update the original “‘tough, off-road” image of the Zuma 50F.
- Fat tires give Zuma 50F that “go anywhere” look.
- Open and roomy ride atop the Zuma 50F’s stepped seat, along with lots of locking storage underneath it, with added conveniences like an inner pocket and fold-out hook.
- The Zuma 50F achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 132 mpg** with a fuel tank that holds 1.2 gallons of gas.
- That tough off-road look isn’t just for looks: the strong steel frame; fat, aggressive tires; oiled-type air filters; beefy shocks front and rear and off-road style brush deflectors make this scooter at home on unpaved roads while delivering all the attitude you could want for the street.
- 125cc 4-stroke engine with 4 valves, a 10:1 compression ratio, ceramic-composite cylinder plating, and electronic fuel injection gives this Zuma excellent performance.
- Fully automatic C.V. transmission and pushbutton electric starting make the Zuma super-convenient transportation. Both center and side stands, along with a locking cover on the ignition switch, make it convenient to park, too.
- There’s room for two atop this Zuma’s seat, and lots of locking storage beneath it.
- The Zuma 125 achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 89 mpg** with a fuel tank that holds 1.6 gallons of gas.